Parents of students in grades 7-12 for the 2020-2021 school year:
The program guidelines for our one to one Chromebook initiative are now available to be signed in FinalForms.
Device handout for current Lake students is scheduled on the following dates:
- August 12th 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- August 13th 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- August 14th 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
The process for picking up the device is as follows:
- One parent and the student picking up the device will enter through the main HS entrance.
- Proceed straight down the runway to where there will be stations set up to: collect device insurance money, sign forms and device handout. Please bring a check or cash with you to device pickup.
- To ensure a quick process please sign the program guidelines in FinalForms before arriving. There will be devices available if you need to fill out the forms.
- After picking up the device you will exit the building through the marked door.
As a reminder, masks are required when in the building and please practice social distancing while you are in the building.
If your student is new to Lake or you are opting to not pay the device insurance, you do not need to attend one of these device hand out times. Your student will get their device during the first week of school.
If your student borrowed a device this past spring for remote learning, please return the device when you come pick up their new device or on the first day of school.
A FAQ for the one to one program can be found at the link below:
The program guidelines are available below or in FinalForms
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.
Lake Local Schools