Governor DeWine announced an Ohio Department of Health order that requires school districts to publicly share Covid-19 data. Each district is required to provide non-identifying information about positive COVID-19 cases publicly available. We will not share the names of students and/or staff within the COVID-19 report.
March 5, 2021
(Previous Weeks Data)
|This Week’s New Cases||Changes from Last Week||Total Population Size||Percentage of Population|
Quarantined: When someone comes into direct contact with a COVID-19 Positive person.
• Must quarantine for 14 days (symptoms can start 2-14 days after exposure
• Quarantine begins on the last day the person had contact with the positive person
• Ends only when the person is symptom-free for 14 days
Isolated: Isolation is for a sick individual. Isolation includes
• 10 days of self-isolation and AT LEAST
• 1 day fever-free without use of fever reducing medications
• Return to school/work if symptoms have significantly improved
*Lake Local Schools cannot disclose specific case information due to