Skip to main content
Voice Recognition
Groundbreaking set up
staff and students prepare for groundbreaking
Picture of a classroom in the new Lake Elementary
View of the cafeteria from the gym.
Hallway view of the new Lake Elementary School
Ariel view of the front of the new Lake Elementary School.
New turf different angle
New turf
Ariel view of the new Lake Elementary School
Veteran's wall at Lake High School In Honor of the Flyers Who Served
Flyer Fieldhouse LHS

Flyer Aviation Academy

Flyer Aviation Academy

The Lake Local School District will continue to offer the Flyer Aviation Academy as an educational option for the 2022-2023 school year.  The Flyer Aviation Academy is an online program that operates under the Ohio Department of Education’s blended learning requirements. Students interested in attending the Flyer Aviation Academy are required to spend 51% of their required academic hours on our campus, while the other 49% of their academic hours can be completed virtually.

The Flyer Aviation Academy is part of Northwest Ohio Virtual Academy (NOVA), a consortium of schools in Northwest Ohio that is striving to provide opportunities for student achievement through shared instructional services. The goal of student success is not merely completing the required course of study, but to put the students at the center of learning while assuming ownership of their educational choices.

How to log in

Flyer Aviation Academy Website:

Username: jsmith123@lake
First initial + last name + last three digits for your student ID number @lake

Password: 123456
Student ID number

How do I log in and work on a course? 

Flyer Aviation Academy Staff

Dawn Ash
Dawn Ash
Flyer Aviation Academy