If you are requesting that your child is consistently picked up or dropped off at an approved address other than your residence, you must submit a request for alternate transportation form to the transportation office. For your convenience, this form is available in FinalForms.
Completed forms must be received in the Transportation Office by July 15 to guarantee services beginning the first day of a new school year. After July 15, and for the duration of a school year, forms must be turned in at least three (3) school days prior to the requested beginning date.
- Form is not valid for changes less than five (5) consecutive days.
- Students must be picked up at the same location every day
- Students must be dropped off at the same location every day.
- Phone calls or notes asking for a long term change will not be accepted.
- Students may only ride to or from school on their assigned bus.
- MS & HS students are not permitted to ride Elementary buses.
- All requests submitted after July 15 are subject to availability.